Friday, October 06, 2006

Looptie De Loop!

Here we go on a vacation. Looptie De Loop!

The first picture is me, you can see part of ball cap sticking out, behind that tree.

The second picture is me crying and frantically looking at a map and in the background a giant prehistoric creature bellowing and trying to push the car over with its beak.

And that is when the camera broke.

Seriously folks – I don’t know if I will be able to make any blog entries in the next several days or not… I have all the addresses and passwords to do so, if we stay in a place that offers computer use.

So, you may see some on my blog tonight or tomorrow. If you don’t hear from me by Wednesday or Thursday I probably went to take a shit and the hogs ate me (yeah yeah, I know, I know, I stole that line from “Alice Doesn’t Live Here Anymore.”)

2 comments:

kenju said...

That would be a terrible way to go Eddie. Have a good trip.

Eddie said...

Judy,
Thanks.
And the same to you for your trip to Italy next week.