Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Governor of Georgia


Georgia Lt. Governor Mark Taylor (Dem) and Governor Sonny Perdue (Rep) are both running for Governor of Georgia. They are both throwing mud at each other. And they are both losing points. Nobody likes to hear a candidate throw throwing mud and slinging slanders.

I think Mark got a good punch in with pointing out point that the good governor (hmmrrff!) side-stepped paying abut $100,000 on a land deal in taxes by a back dated law slipped in that only benefited him.

Mark made his point, throwing more mud can only hurt him. I think he should wash all the mud off his hands and stand back and let Sonny dance around and laugh all he wants to and make up stories about Mark's nose growing like Pinocchio’s and if he wants, he can sing, "Liar, Liar, pants on fire".... and generally poke fun of Mark and let Mark just smile and turn the other cheek. I think Mark will pick up points and Sonny will lose points.

That is what I think.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

I can't wait for november. Here, I have been subjected to increasingly shrill commercials about how eeeevil the other candidate for Senate in New Jersey is. This is one of the major downsides to living in a place with a tri-state population. I get ads for NY, NJ, and CT. Bah.

Eddie said...

Suzanne,
I think during a politicla season NYC would be a lest than ideal place to live - having to put up with three states bombarbing you with negative ads and commercials. Good luck.