Sunday, October 15, 2006

Cliques





Speaking of CLICK makes me think of clique. You know a little group of people who think they are better than everybody around them and they don’t invite any new comers in their little social circle.

You would think Cliques are for the snobbish wealthy. I think it is a human trait for every walk of life. Everybody wants to be part of something that excludes other people. And it is only natural to think you are better than the folks not invited into your exclusive group. Have you ever thought they don’t want in your group? They probably belong to another group and don’t want you in.

I noticed cliques all my life and have guiltily been part of them. Now, I even see it in the blogging community.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Oh, definitely the blogging community is guilty of cliques!

Eddie said...

suzanne,
Indeed it is.