Sunday, October 22, 2006

Celebrate With Us Our 1 Year Anniversary Belated


My one year blog anniversary came and it went without much fanfare. I wasn’t even aware of it until today when I looked it up. It was over a year and a month ago. I saw a bog this weekend of someone about to celebrate their first anniversary and was having a count down – only 5 more days to do and it made me wonder when I started mine.

My blog entry was September 3, 2005. It was on my first blog attempt CHICKENFAT (one word). The first entry was telling step by step of our tour of the historical Fox Theater in Atlanta. Now I have gotten much more sophisticated – now my blog is called
CHICKEN FAT (two words). How is that for progress?

Back then I was struggling with visuals and the English language. I think my readership was three.

Now, a year, one month, and 19 days later, I am still struggling with visuals and the English language but I am proud to say I think I have built my readership up to four.

Well, look at it this way dear reader, you are one of a select few with an acquired taste for only the best (but best what?)

7 comments:

Suzanne said...

Congratulations on this momentous occasion! I am so glad to count myself among the lucky readers of Chicken Fat.

Eddie said...

Susanne,
Thank you! You are very kind.

Unknown said...

raising a glass in your chicken fat direction!

Eddie said...

Bird,
Thanks!
And here, I raise my cup of Diet Coke and say, "Cheers!"

kenju said...

Sorry that I missed the blogiversary, Eddie. I am glad to count myself among the lucky readers also!

Eddie said...

Judy,
Thank you!
And I am glad you are.

Suzanne said...

Not kind. Just honest.