Saturday, September 23, 2006

New Responsibilities

LIVE NUDE PICTURES OF ME COMING UP!

Yesterday my ratings fell. On my counter my visitation was about half what it was either of the past two three days.

So I am going to have to something desperate to get my numbers up. On second thought, I better not use my nude card – the viewer-ship might even cut itself in half again.

Wait! I am going to go out and buy be a webcam and have a live picture of me eating a live chicken….. or what if the chicken is rotisseried and I’m live?

No, I didn’t draw a crowd the other day when I did that at Sam & Dave’s Barbecue. Only one old woman who told me to use the napkin to get the grease off my face.

Maybe I will change the name from chicken fat to “TITS GALORE!” then that should draw them in. But on second thought, that is all I need is an angry mob.

Oh me.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Ed,
How titillating!

Eddie said...

Bird,
I may have to borrow that word too, for my blog, to attract the masses.

kenju said...

Uh OH, you're getting desperate, I see.....LOL. No nude Eddie's or chickens here, please?

Thanks for the visit. No, I do not have a Kermit, but I do have a frog Beanie Baby and a stuffed "Freddie the Frog".

Unknown said...

Ed, you may have it...I have to admit, I didn't coin it...haha

Eddie said...

Judy,
Elmo is the Seseme Street to have this year.
During my son's young years it was Kermit and Bert & Ernie.

Bird,
I think there was a topless restaurant in Atlanta that included that word in the name.

Suzanne said...

That is funny! Although as a person with a blog that often includes those phrases (with no delivery of the goods!), I can guarantee that the words don't draw 'em in, either.

Suzanne said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Suzanne said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Eddie said...

Suzanne,
Maybe I better stick to talking about the south.
Look Away! Look Away!