Sunday, September 17, 2006

How to Look Smart

One simple word: Smoke. That is all there is to it. When someone is telling you something, look thoughtful and take a deep draw on your cigarette and inhale it. It makes you look as if you are getting a very deep insight on what the other person said.

It is all in the image.

Today while cooking on the deck I couldn’t help but notice my neighbor Bob, his son Joe, and a few of Joe’s friends.. They all know the secret of how to look intelligent.

By the way, the other day while channel surfing I came across an old Cheech and Chong movie. I knew Bob reminded me of somebody that I couldn’t quiet put my finger on and suddenly that was part of him in that movie. Bob is a cross between Cheech and Earl Hickey.

4 comments:

Button Gwinnett said...

I was wondering what ole Bob has been up to........

;-)

Eddie said...

I have a tale about ole Bob coming up shortly.

Suzanne said...

You know what a goody-two-shoes I am, so obviously I think smoking makes someone look like a cancer-riddled idiot. (I feel the same way about people with deep tans.)

Eddie said...

Suzanne,
I agree. Too may women think a deep dark tone body is beauty. In time it will look like sun-cured raw-hide and be just as hard.... not to mention it makes one look older when the sun bake skin becomes leathery.
And fee cancer too!