Thursday, November 09, 2006

We Might Be In A Rush Friday Morning


So, I thought I would type this now, save it over night and fire it into cyber space in the morning.

And you thought it was fresh off the press - see how looks can be misleading?

We have back to back doctors' appointments tomorrow. We have 3, maybe 4 appointments, one fairly early, so we will probably hit the floor running - or scampering.

One of the doctors' appointments is Anna with her general internal medicine doctor. Last week she learned she lost some bone density and she got an appointment with her regular doctor to go over her medicines and diet. I have mentioned this doctor she is going to today before, she is Eastern Indian and has signs in her examining room that requests you not ask about the ailments of other family members let them come themselves and don't ask about but one ailment, her time slot she is allowing for you is what you have an appointment for. Now we have a problem. Anna has been sick for a couple of days. Last night at bed time she felt terrible and was throwing up. So, she cannot mention she is sick to the doctor today?

A friend of mine called a mutual acquaintance, Harry, to see how things were going with him and he said not too good. Harry went hunting last week and coming back at a gasoline place a man asked him for a ride, the man said he had car trouble. To make a long story short, the first chance the man got, he drove off with Harry's car. In the car were two big coolers of dressed deer meat, his diabetes medicine, his house papers, and I forgot what else. Now, Harry is peeing pure red blood... and he is depressed. For about the past ten or so years Harry and his wife has had one terrible episode of bad luck after another.

I think the next time I am feeling blue I'll call Harry for a picker-upper. He is a constant reminder that things could be worse.

2 comments:

kenju said...

Well, are'nt you the belly full of laughs today? Hope all the appt's. go well.

Eddie said...

Judy,
Thanks. I think all went good for both of us at the doctor's office. However, my neurolgist couldn't find ankything wrong, so he is sending me to get a MRI in a couple of weeks.
We left before 9am and just came in a few minutes after 7. I hate to be gone from my next that long of a time.