Friday, November 03, 2006

I Spy a Spy

I feel I should at least put a shirt and a pair of pants when I use the computer. We have a spy imbedded our computer taking notes.

Where is my manners? I should offer the little spy something to drink or something, but little electrodes don’s drink, maybe a little spark of electricity.

As I mentioned we were shopping for a baby shower gift not long ago. Before we went to some stores Anna used this computer and surfed here and there looking for baby gift ideas.

As of about 3 days ago I started receiving ads for diapers and other baby goods.

The little Spy is just doing his job and reporting what he sees.

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne said...

Maybe the Bush adminstration should hire this spy. It seems to do a much better job of providing intelligence than the liars who claimed that Iraq had WMD.

On another note, I have an explanation for you regarding the cartoon I posted this morning at CUSS. Since it is rather foul, I will spare your decent readers and request that you go back to the post and click on the comments.

11:08 AM  
Blogger kenju said...

Do you want to know how to get rid of the spy? I erase cookies from the computer every week, Eddie.

1:16 PM  
Blogger ET said...

Suzanne,
That is a good idea! And probably more effective.

5:35 PM  
Blogger ET said...

Judy,
I do that from time to time, but Adam has a more effective way to get rid of them than to ger rid of all my cookies - some cookies I want there as passwords.

5:37 PM  
Blogger kenju said...

Eddie, I don't erase all my cookies, only the ones I don't recognize. I read that any cookie with this in it:

2o.7

is a tracking cookie and will slow down your computer badly. CNN has put that cookie on my computer everytime I visit it, and I go in and eraase it every time!

5:02 PM  
Blogger ET said...

Judy,
Thanks for the warning about CNN. I'll check into the selective cookie deleting, I didn't know about that.

6:55 PM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

I should have known that CNN is a spy organization.

3:13 PM  
Blogger ET said...

Suzanne,
Fox News and CNN I think are the best spys in the well-er-spying business.

3:51 PM  
Blogger ET said...

Suzanne,
Fox News and CNN I think are the best spys in the well-er-spying business.

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter script