Friday, November 03, 2006

I Spy a Spy

I feel I should at least put a shirt and a pair of pants when I use the computer. We have a spy imbedded our computer taking notes.

Where is my manners? I should offer the little spy something to drink or something, but little electrodes don’s drink, maybe a little spark of electricity.

As I mentioned we were shopping for a baby shower gift not long ago. Before we went to some stores Anna used this computer and surfed here and there looking for baby gift ideas.

As of about 3 days ago I started receiving ads for diapers and other baby goods.

The little Spy is just doing his job and reporting what he sees.

9 comments:

Suzanne said...

Maybe the Bush adminstration should hire this spy. It seems to do a much better job of providing intelligence than the liars who claimed that Iraq had WMD.

On another note, I have an explanation for you regarding the cartoon I posted this morning at CUSS. Since it is rather foul, I will spare your decent readers and request that you go back to the post and click on the comments.

kenju said...

Do you want to know how to get rid of the spy? I erase cookies from the computer every week, Eddie.

Eddie said...

Suzanne,
That is a good idea! And probably more effective.

Eddie said...

Judy,
I do that from time to time, but Adam has a more effective way to get rid of them than to ger rid of all my cookies - some cookies I want there as passwords.

kenju said...

Eddie, I don't erase all my cookies, only the ones I don't recognize. I read that any cookie with this in it:

2o.7

is a tracking cookie and will slow down your computer badly. CNN has put that cookie on my computer everytime I visit it, and I go in and eraase it every time!

Eddie said...

Judy,
Thanks for the warning about CNN. I'll check into the selective cookie deleting, I didn't know about that.

Suzanne said...

I should have known that CNN is a spy organization.

Eddie said...

Suzanne,
Fox News and CNN I think are the best spys in the well-er-spying business.

Eddie said...

Suzanne,
Fox News and CNN I think are the best spys in the well-er-spying business.