Sunday, November 26, 2006

Tech Rape

Not too many blog entries ago I told of a short-lived Thanksgiving tradition of ushering the freshman Tech – Georgia game at Grant field.

One of the comments was from somebody who hinted something to effect that she was glad I had fond memories of Tech and hinted she may have had some bitter memories of Tech.

We had a flurry of emails going back and forth. One on of her notes she said MHS 59, which I interpreted to have graduated from Marietta High School in 1959. I was right. We knew of each other in high school. She was a year ahead of me but remembers me and I remember her.

She now lives in the southwest part the U.S.

We caught each other up on news of our old high school mates, who is sick, who died, etc. It is an enjoyable chatting or gossiping we are doing.

At Georgia Tech when she was a student she was raped by a guy in a Fraternity. And she has a blogsite about that rape – actually, more than one rape, she has a bone to pick (no pun intended). So, if you want to read about her Tech Rape and the unjust of it all, click here or you may want to go her lastest blog creation, if so click here.

No comments: