Sunday, November 05, 2006

The More the Better - just ask Ted Haggard

Since I have installed a counter I have noticed one thing. A lot of people do not blog on weekends.

My visitation number almost is cut in half Friday through Sunday. Which I think that tells me those same people probably work. On weekdays they have a routine, and checking on my wild and crazy antics or my scratching and gripes is part of that routine.

But on weekends their routine is off course… too many things to do and not enough time to do them all.

I think I am going to have to make a wild promise to up keep my visits up on weekends.

I might get a web-cam and have live mud wrestling in my back yard. The weekend day and time will be a secret – just keep checking.

4 comments:

kenju said...

I'll do that, Eddie, I'll surely do that.....LOL

Eddie said...

Yep, I'm full of ideas! There is no limit with that cam viewer. I might even take a video Bob and Joe's dog Bekka chase people down the street.

Suzanne said...

I am much better at reading blogs during the week, while I am supposed to be working. But sometimes late at night I check.

Eddie said...

I don't know why I put this counter on this thing anyway. It makes no difference on what I say or do.