Thursday, June 29, 2006

We Love Our Trucks



We had a Dodge Ram pickup truck. Then we bought a S110 Chevrolet pickup. It is generally understood that I do my go-for errands in the pickup and Anna drives the sedan.

Pictured above is Rocky with his new Toyota pickup truck he bought. It was his first vehicle purchase. Years and dents later he still owns it. He doesn't drive it much any more, he prefers to drive his little hybrid he bought... better gas mileage.

While Adam needed a way to school he commandeered his grandfather's 1960 Ford Pickup and did a good job customizing it with speakers and I don't know what all, but it looked good. He bought a Saturn.

I suppose I am the only one that hasn't outgrown the feel of a truck.

5 comments:

Suzanne said...

Rocky's truck looks brand new, and Adam's truck is awesome. I love that style. If my husband takes a job in CT later this summer, we are thinking of getting a PT Cruiser. It reminds me of those days when vehicles had style. Like Adam's truck.

Eddie said...

Suzanne,
Anna's Nissan is getting some age on it. She is also thinking of buying a PT Cruiser.

Eddie said...

Suzanne,
PS
You may move to Connecticut?
Buy me a New England cover bridge!

Suzanne said...

Nope, we are not moving to CT. Justin would just commute from Manhattan. It is a 60 minute or so drive from our apartment to Stamford. I did ask if he wanted to move, but he said no way. Whew!

Eddie said...

Suzanne,
I know you will be happier in NYC.