Wednesday, June 07, 2006

The Campaign for the Unshaved Snatch

Or cussing and other rants.

My friend Suzanne of the above Snatch, oops! I mean of the above blog name might have had her blog named snatched (get it?) out from under her.

When I tried to go to it I ran into a woman's blog by the name of Ava. Ava's link is where Susanne's link should be. Is that an identity theft or just a byper-link crossed?

Anyway, Ava's link has been deleted and Suzanne's link to her blog has replaced it (I hope).

Now, do yourself a favor and drop by and visit with Suzanne a spell. If four-letter words part your hair or make them stand on ends, then bring a comb. What she has to say is good profound stuff! Really!

Her link should be the bottom one of the list on the right.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

A lady out in California used to write but stopped her blog and I kept the link up as sort of a tribute. One day I was alerted by bloglines that she had updated and so I tried to go there but it was one of those damn spam blogs. Don’t know how they did it, but in a way it is scary because you wonder if it could happen to you.

Eddie said...

It seems like something happened to me like that one time.
Oh yeah, I remember:
I had a website named something clever like Eddie Hunter's Website. Well, I think it is still there. But one time I got an email from another Eddie Hunter asking me what right did I have to use that name on a website. He said the name was copyrighted. And called me a few choice four letter words.
I wrote him back and asked was that before 1941, because that is when I got my Eddie Hunter name. I went on to ask him about his Hunter family, because I was more interested in the genalogy of his family and a possible tie-in to my Hunters.
No reply.

Anonymous said...

Im sure he went off cursing you some more. the world is full of a-holes.

Suzanne said...

That takes a lot of gall to insist that you do not have the right to use his name. However, thanks for updating the link. I appreciate it.

Eddie said...

Suzanne,
You are welcome.