Saturday, June 10, 2006

Mothers & Daughters at the Mall

The most important news in this household today is that I did not win the mega prize in the Mega Millions Lottery. The ship did not come in today.

Of course, it not coming in, just makes the odds more in my favor for the drawing Tuesday night. Probably this time next week I will have a money bin as big as Scrooge McDuck’s and I will be diving in it and throwing money up in the air and let it rain on me as it falls down.

But, that is next week. This week I need to go through the paper looking for coupons.

We went to the Mall yesterday. I am not a detailed type of shopper, or one that feels I have to look and touch every item in every store. So, usually, I bring a book, hunker up on a bench outside the store my wife is at and read and watch the shoppers.

Either Victoria’s Secret or Fredericks of Hollywood must have had a sale in the past couple of days. It seemed more women were wearing low-cuts and their boobs even more exposed than they were last week and the boobs seemed to even jiggle as they walked more.

One mother and her teenager daughter walked by, each with tight-ass designer jeans on and low-cut blouses with jiggling boobs. They looked like they were proud of each other.

Which made me think of last year I either heard on the news that a good many teenage girls were getting boob jobs and/or gift certificates to Victoria’s Secret or Frederick’s of Hollywood as graduation presents.

“Buffy honey, come and show your daddy your graduation present.”

Speaking of mothers and daughters, a Mexican lady with a little boy came and sat beside me. She was feeding the little boy a bottle. The kid was cute and innocent looking. I asked her how old was her son and she laughed and said with good English with only a slight accent that it was her grandson. I nodded and said she looked like she could be his mother. She thanked me for the complement.

We talked for a while and her daughter showed up, the kid’s mama. The mama told her daughter in Spanish what I said and the daughter laughed. The mother translated for me what she had said. Then I said, “True, you two look like sisters.” They also got a big kick out of that.

I should have said “seesters”. Where are my manners?

4 comments:

Carolyn said...

People watching is a great pasttime at the mall. Seems you got your eyes full though, lol!!

I'm off the net to get moved but will see ya in a couple weeks hopefully. Be good! Adios Amigo ;)

Eddie said...

Carolyn,

Have a great move!
I just know yu are going to enjoy your new house!

kenju said...

You are as much of a flirt as mr. kenju! Every time we go to a mall, he sits and waits for me and gets into conversations with everyone who pauses long enough for him to get a greeting out....LOL

Eddie said...

Judy,
Anna says I never meet a stranger.