Monday, June 26, 2006

Alley in Downtown Marietta


This is an alley in downtown Marietta, one block from the Court House.

On the left of the alley was the police station when I was in grammar school. My father was the chief.

Before I was around and before the Marietta Police claimed it for their office it was the first Stand Movie Theater. One time a man that was watching a movie in the old theater stepped outside into the alley and blew his brains out with a gun. People say you can find the indentation the bullet made today. I looked and I couldn't find it. Although, there is a red circle around a smudge but it doesn't look like an scar in the bricks or anything.

Other people say the alley is haunted. Wait! I see the ghost! See the black shadow on the pavement?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like the ghost is holding the camera. Ha Ha!

Eddie said...

Yeah, that ghost follows me around a lot when I take pictures.