Sunday, June 20, 2010

SUNDAY FUNNIES 2 - HAPPY FATHERS' DAY!

Father's Day is upon us. This is an actual fact: The Postal Service delivered more one-day Express mail on Mother's Day than any other Sunday. Also, this may no longer be true with cell phones, but in recent history more collect calls were placed on Father's Day than any other day. True.

This is one page out of MAD's BRINGING BACK FATHER, which is a lampoon on the comic strip BRINGING UP FATHER A.K.A. Maggie & Jiggs. The artist was Will Elder.

4 comments:

kenju said...

Happy Father's Day, Eddie.

Anonymous said...

Judy, Happy Father's Day to you and Mr. Kenju

Eddie said...

Judy,
In case you are wondering why I signed Anonymous because my $%^#$$@ system would not recognize my password.

By the way, the whole thing might start over today. My sons are changing all my stuff over to a new computer.

G said...

Happy Father's day to Eddie and Paul and all dads who read the blog!