Thursday, June 17, 2010

On the Road with Brandi

Brandi's Hotdog Mobile


RRIIIINNGG!!!!

Me: Hello?

Paul: You would never guess who is beside me getting onto the I-75 Southbound.

I forfeited my try.

Paul: The Brandi’s World Famous Hotdog trailer!

Me: Hot dog!!

Paul: (Tooting his horn) She’s waving!

Me: Do you think she recognizes you?

Paul: Yeah. I wonder who that is driving?

Me: Does he have a beard?

Paul: Yeah. I think it must be her daddy.

Me: Well, I saw one time a guy there with a beard that I thought was her husband.

Paul: This guy looks older than Brandi – but not old.

Me: (I recalled that Brandi’s Mama was not old either). Could be.

Paul: I wonder where they are going?

Us: For some strange or unknown reason we determined their destination was either a racing even or a car event.

Paul: She has on the trailer a window you walk up to and order your hotdogs.

Me: It is a shame you not the police impersonator. You could slap your blue flashing light on the dash, turn on your siren and pull them over.

Paul: And ask them for a hot dog?

Me: or Two, to make it worth their trouble.

Paul: And catsup.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE TOO COOL. WHERE DID YOU GET THE BRANDI PICTURE?
PIERRE

Eddie said...

Pierre, My outgoing email is not working this morning. I got the picture of Brandi's dogmobile from Brandi's World Famous Hotodogs site on Facebook.