Friday, June 04, 2010

Bring in the Raw Clowns!


This morning when I woke up and went to the computer. This comment was waiting:

haha well told. MRI's are already a horrible experience. Anyway great writing, you're very funny. I'm on a hunt for entertaining blogs and this post was a nice introduction to yours


It is always a pleasure to get a complement. And to get one first thing in the morning? What a way to start a day!

I clicked on the sender's underlined name, or in this case, blog name, and swam upstream, so to speak.

The sender is Valerie Wangnet in Sydney, Australia. Her blog CULTURE SERVED RAW is very neat, eye appealing, and tastefully well planned. All the posts that I saw on her blog dealt with sex in interesting, ironic, or bizarre stories. I guess that is why it is called Culture in the Raw.

Click here to check it out yourself.

But now, that I know what I know about her through her blog, I am wondering when she said I am very funny, is she laughing with me or at me?

1 comment:

Culture Served Raw said...

haha thanks Eddie, and don't fret, the irony is strictly reserved for my topics!

Regards
Val