Thursday, June 10, 2010

1958 OLYMPIAN - Front Cover



As you know it has been a few days since I finished off showing the last pages of the 1957 OLYMPIAN. I have mix feelings when I should start on the 1958 OLYMPIAN.

The reason I have mixed feelings is that I just bought a new computer. It hasn't arrived yet. I hope with my sons help I will be on it Father's Day.

However, it will have Windows 07 installed on it. I hear (and read)that some people had a hard time adjusting to Windows 07 and some still haven't. They say it is difficult to learn.

So, with me, that hardly anything on the computer is what I call "User Friendly" I might ave a big learning curve to contend with - or it might even be a Learning U-Turn. I may find myself in a bind and don't know what to do.

That is what I am afraid might happen... the 1958 OLYMPIAN might go smoothly, as before, until Father's Day, then I hit a snag and we may have a few days of off-line trying to figure out what I did wrong.

Hopefully, that won't happen.

Lets enjoy the moment anyway.

No comments: