Sunday, January 14, 2007

New Hot Link - Get It While Its Hot!


A picture is worth a thousand words.

A couple of days ago I wrote that while running a search on Harvey Kurtzman I came across an old abandoned friend’s blog site about Golden Age Comics and in about a day’s time we renewed our friendship.

He has another blog which is more universal appealing (for those not golden age comic fanatics). It is similar to my site but better (we were born under the same sign)…. He deals in all subjects on a personal level and puts a lot of thought in each sentence. If you are a repeater to my blog, I think you will enjoy this blog, which he calls Paranida Strikes Again.

The above picture of the White House Clown (Ronald McBush) was his first picture on this blog.

Later today I am going to try to include it with my favorites on the right, which is always a challenge for me.

10 comments:

kenju said...

I checked him out; he does have a similar style to yours. That's a funny story about Mandy. No 16 yr. old ought to be seeing a 33 year old, that's for sure!

Eddie said...

Judy,
Similar style as mine - that may be a handicap.

Anonymous said...

Great picture...and a good comparison....Bush also peddles junk food....

Eddie said...

Steve,
Maybe we should change French Fries to Bush Fries.
Or how about an Ambush Cheeseburger?

Anonymous said...

Steve...those are "freedom fries" remember!

Love the pic, ed!

Eddie said...

Bird,
Steve?

Anonymous said...

oops...meant ed, of course. musta had my sweetie on my mind when i wrote that...:o))

Anonymous said...

Every time I see him on TV I think about what a hilarious show this would make if it were not real.

Eddie said...

Suzanne,
Sit-tragedy?

Eddie said...

Suzanne,
Sit-tragedy? Or maybe a comedy of errors?