Sunday, January 14, 2007

I'm On a Roll


Because I did such a good job listing my old friend Pappy’s links I thought I would try it again with a three more blog sites that I check daily:

1. Potrzebie is a site operated by Bhob Stewart who has been a MAD/Kurtzman fan as long, if not longer than I have and has a book out about one of MAD’s first artists, Wallace Wood called, Against the Grain: MAD artist Wallace Wood. Bhob also has some good jazz music to videos to appreciate.

2. Silly Humans by Michael Bains. Michael has some very good insights on people and the political climate. I should have had a link to his site long ago, but something he said then made me think he was pro-Bush, so I didn’t. I was wrong. Again, my reading comprehension was way off.

3. Ask Sister Mary Martha. The good sister is a nun with strong opinions she delivers with wit – very sharp wit. I enjoy her essays. I don’t always agree with what she says but it is her flow of wit that I appreciate.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baines will lay an egg if he knew you thought he was pro-Bush.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I am a Baines fan as well. I "met" him through your blog some time ago. You've got good peeps coming through here.

Eddie said...

Suzanne,
Yes, as snobbish as I am I only pick the best, which is why you are listed.