Thursday, January 18, 2007

My Name Is Eddie

Did you see My Name Is Earl tonight?

Every episode yet has been funny and original.

Tonight Earl was trying to cross off his list a guy that he and Joy accidentally kidnapped. To find out what sort of good favor he could do for the guy he found out the guy had died. The guy’s ghost visits Earl in a dream and tells him he wants a real funeral, other wise he will be given to the medical school for all kinds hands-on for students to work with.

Earl went to see a very strange funeral home that prefers to have upright corpses doing natural things, like sitting up watching their favorite TV show or what have you. But Earl wants his friend to have just a plain old fashion wake or visitation in the funeral home. He tried to find some friends of the guy to come and sit and he could not find any friends the deceased had.

While he and Joy were in the guy’s apartment they noticed that he got a lot of emails. He was an email and blogger junkie. At his wake, his body was sitting at a desk with a monitor in front of him and his hands on a keyboard. In real life he was kind of invisible but in cyber space he was a fireball of personality.

Does this remind you of anybody, my fellow bloggers?

3 comments:

kenju said...

I could probably name a few...LOL

Since I discovered Ugly Betty, I watch that. I will catch Earl in reruns.

Eddie said...

Judy,
I saw "Ugly Betty" a couple of times, it is pretty good. But I like Ugly Eddy better.

Anonymous said...

You it to like
blank book
book publisher
video game book
nada blue book
book download enter
book music
blog book
book shelf