Thursday, April 16, 2009

They Shoot Pirates Don't They?


I heard on the news that three pirates on the lifeboat who were holding the captain were killed.

Good for the U.S.! I think that was the only thing to do. As much as I hate killings, the Navys of the world must show the pirates that when they are robbing and holding hostages on the high seas it is a deadly offense.

Maybe a few killings will discourage some of them.

Then I remembered the time I copied a CD for a friend and he gave me money. … technically, that is called pirating also. WAIT!!! I didn’t really sell the copied CD to my friend – I only lent it to him… and he just happened to drop a few dollars in front of me and I just happened to find it and picked it up… losers weepers, finders keepers… right?

Please don’t shoot!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger kenju said...

I think you're safe, Eddie.


I heard on the news that the pirates are vowing revenge on the U.S. If I were a ship captain over there, I'd leave those waters!!

5:47 AM  
Blogger ET said...

Judy,
Or load up on the ammo.

5:50 AM  
Blogger Si's blog said...

The pirating police are on their way. They will be knocking on your door, guns drawn, momentarily.

They need to fly a couple of those armed drones around and blow the bejeezis out of anything that floats around there.

5:53 AM  
Blogger ET said...

Si,
Aarrgggg!!!!

6:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter script