Saturday, April 25, 2009

Sabrina and Rocky Got Married Today



Our son Rocky married Sabrina today. The wedding was great!

Sabrina gave him a pair of cuff-links with the Scrabble letters R on one and H on the other. The inside joke on that is that is how Rocky proposed to her. They were playing Scrabble and he cleverly put up the letters that said, "WILL YOU MARRY ME" and looped the engagement ring over one of the letters. Today was an answer to his question.


Tomorrow they are flying to Paris. You have time to tie some tin-cans to the back tail and wings and write "Just Married" all over the plane, but you have to hurry.


Our son Rocky married Sabrina today. The wedding was great! I only cried once!

9 comments:

kenju said...

Great photos! Please give them my congratulations and Best Wishes!

Eddie said...

Judy,
Thanks!

Postino said...

Ah gee, Eddie, you got me all misty-eyed. Sabrina and Rocky are a beautiful couple.

I know they'll be very happy together. My congratulations to the happy pair.

Eddie said...

El Postino,
Thank you El. I keep my emotions back until I hugged Sabrina and it reminded me of what a great person she is.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful couple. Eddie you and Anna did a wonderful job rearing both your boys and I know that it will be evident in the life that Sabrina and Rocky have together.

Eddie said...

Beckie,
Thank you. They are a beautiful couple aren't they?

Ruth said...

What a beautiful couple. Wish I could see a close-up of the bride. Paris? Wowee!!! I wish them only the very best of everything, Ruth Talbot

Deborah Wilson said...

Congrats to Rocky and Sabrina - they are a good looking couple. I wish them happiness always..:)

Eddie said...

Deborah,
Thank you!