Monday, April 27, 2009

CHICKEN SHIT DOT COM?


I am always pleasantly surprised when some says they like my blog or say they read it everyday. I do CHICKEN FAT for me as a mind exercise and when someone else complements me to my face, well it is a fuzzy warm feeling – which is ego inflating.

We went to three events this past weekend, a wedding rehearsal, my son’s wedding/reception, and the Varner’s Reunion. At the wedding reception and the Varner’s thing several people complemented me on my blog.

However, I was knocked a loop when one lady at the wedding reception said something like, “I like your blog CHICKEN SHIT! “ then “Ooooopps!”

4 comments:

Si's blog said...

If I was near Marietta, I would stop by and tell you how much I like your shit, too. And I do. Wish I had time to come by more regularly.

And agree that blogging would be fun if no one came by. But like so much of life, it is better if someone voices appreciation.

Eddie said...

Si,
I agree. I would do this with or without appreciators. But, an appreciator is icing on the cake.

Y'all come by anytime - y'hear?

Deb Goodrich said...

Priceless! Every writer knows how you feel!

Eddie said...

Deb,
I never considered myself a writer - The title expects one to be intelligent and wise - too much responsibility.