Thursday, April 23, 2009

Sabrina and Rocky


I have mentioned several times about the Varner’s Drive-In Restaurant Reunion this coming Saturday, April the 25th.

Another big event earlier the same day – well, big to us in this family – is our son Rocky is getting married. He will marry Sabrina in a small ceremony in Decatur, near Agnes Scott College.

Sabrina is a very articulate and well organized young lady that has many irons in the fire. She is the Yang and Rocky is the Ying – or visa versa.

They both have been very busy with the details of the wedding - I can’t imagine of all the things that need to be taken care of…. But I know they will have everything running smoothly, synchronized, and as graceful as a swan.

To see their engagement pictures click here.

I know they will be very happy together.

2 comments:

kenju said...

What a handsome couple!! Give them my best wishes.

Eddie said...

Judy,
Thank you, they are two eye-pleasers aren't they?
I'll pass on your best wished.