Saturday, July 12, 2008

My New Image to get Free Coffee

This morning we went to Home Depot to buy a few items.

When we got ready to check out we went to an available automatic checkout counter and on the monitor said, “Out of Order”.

We went to the next available automatic checkout counter and on the monitor said, “Sub Total, $86.87”. So, we moved on.

The next place available was the counter that is kind contractor-friendly. It is where the contractors go through. After we paid the cashier I saw by the contractor’s exit door a coffee machine, with a stack of Styrofoam cups. Contractors got free coffee! Ahah!!

I love free coffee. Every time I go to Publix Supermarket I go by next to the service counter and pour me a cup of free coffee. Now, I know I can do it at Home Depot.

But, first, I think I would feel better about taking their free coffee if they thought I was a contractor.

I need to change my image to a contractor’s image with shorts; ankle high work shoes; a two-day beard old stylish beard, a shaved head; a clipboard; a blue tooth; a laser measurer, and a calculator hooked on to my belt.

Free coffee, here I come!

No comments: