Tuesday, July 01, 2008

1 - 2- ?


The other day I overheard the 16 year old boy across the street call his dog.

Wait! First you need a little background: The 16 year old is a school drop out. He and his girlfriend live with his parents along with their one year child with another one on the way.

Back to what I overheard:

He was calling his dog. He called the dog's name and called it and the dog did not respond. He called it by its name and said it had better come by the time he count to three.

Then, he said slowly, "Onnnee!.... Twooooo!............ (silence)."

I told Anna that I wasn't sure - maybe he thought the dog didn't know three came next or maybe he was the one that didn't.

4 comments:

kenju said...

I don't think either one of them knows - in which case - next year they'll be awaiting child #3.

Eddie said...

Judy,
He might say, "So, that is the number three!"

Si's blog said...

And the child will not know how to count to three.

Had some of these in my chemistry classes in Hilton head.

Eddie said...

Si,
That kind grow up to be excellent line foremen.