Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Hero of the Day, Adam


Whew!
It was like a day in Hell to be cut off from the rest of the world, on-line.

Light night as we were going to bed there was an electric storm going full blast. This morning my computer could not go on-line to do my email and so was the internet kind of stuff… so, no blogging.

Luckily enough, I didn’t know what I was going to discuss today anyway. So, now I do!

It has been brought to my attention that it is a terror to be clipped from blogging and all on the Internet.

And that is about it.

I called AT&T and didn’t get much headway. The technician I talked arranged for a on-the-road technician to visit me tomorrow. But, in the meanwhile I called my son Adam and he walked me through several things to do, and he got me up and back running in no time.

That’s my boy!

2 comments:

kenju said...

Does he make house calls? I may need him sometime!

Eddie said...

Judy,
I'll line up his work orders - I'll be his agent....I will be rich!!!