Saturday, July 19, 2008

Master of my Own Domain


I now have a domain on my site. The middle man or the middle gizmo has eliminated.

Here are three addresses to take you to my blog. They are easy to remember:

www.chicken-fat.com
www.ET-Hunter.com
www.Eddie-Hunter.com

Or, you can still go by the previous link to this site, just like before.

You may ask why is the addressed not a link, so that you can just click on it? Well, I tried that that, and it doesn't work for some strange reason. I tried all three addresses, one at a time as a link... maybe it had something to do with being on the same site you are linking to.... it is sort of having your blog play "Fetch" with itself... and evidently, my blog said, "Chicken Fat don't play that game."

However, if you copy and paste it, it works fine.

What is next in this ever changing world of technology?

2 comments:

kenju said...

I held an option on a domain name for my business for 7 years (hoping someone would offer to buy it from me) and I finally let it go. Why did you get one? Are you going to start selling things? LOL

Eddie said...

Judy,
It was a birthday present. I think it is kind of neat, because if someone knows my name they know my blog address... if I run into an old friend it is easier to tell them and for them to remember eddie-hunter.com rather than ethunter blog1 or whatever it is.