Sunday, July 22, 2007

Willow the Regal Bitch


click means bigger!

Willow is very hard to photograph. She has a black face, dark eyes, and a black nose. So most of the photographs of her face is just a black spot shaped like a dog’s head.

To get a good picture one just has to be patient. Yesterday we were reading on the deck and I snapped a few pictures. I like the one above and also the one below.

The story of the one below: Next door there are 3 little small yapping dogs. They line up at the fence and bark at Willow almost every time she goes in the back yard.

But, when they are not there Willow misses them and she studies their yard to see if she can pick up their movement. There she sitting and watching for them now.

4 comments:

kenju said...

I once had a dog that looked almost identical to her, except for shorter legs and no white patch.

Eddie said...

Judy,
I bet yours was hard to be photographed too - right?

Suzanne said...

I must compliment your deck. I love it.

Eddie said...

Suzanne,
Thanks! Now that we have a dog that loves to run up and down the steps of the deck and put us up an umbrella we will probably spend more time on it.