Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Who Ordered the Rocket Boom?

A few weeks ago without warning our Tivo has a new selection that just came in. We had almost 200 episodes of Rocketboom to watch or delete. I chose the latter. It took me several day to delete them because I have more to do than sitting in front of the Telly deleting Rocketboom.

These were from a previous year.

Plus I kept getting one a day of the current Rocketboom.

Rocketboom is little humorous one to five or six minutes quickies on various ways of life and little funny things in the news. The only reporter is a British lady that seems to mostly report from New York City.

About a week after I deleted all the Rocketboom articles over a hundred more came in all at one time from another year – maybe one was 2006 and the other one was the crossover from 2006 to 2007 – I really didn’t notice, I was just busy deleting unsolicited stuff that invaded our Tivo.

A day or two I received an email from Rocketboom thanking me for my support and they are amazed how great their little mini-reports are being received.

Maybe that means they haven't received any complaints. And they didn't receive any complaints because nobody knows how to complain electronically when the complaining means are not available.

Maybe most people are like me, they don’t know how to make those blame thing quit coming.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your son ordered the Rocketboom when it was his Tivo! You must have just hooked it up to a broadband internet connection. I suppose I didn't disable the RSS subscription to Rocketboom when I gave you all the Tivo.

Eddie said...

Rocky,
Yes, now that you said that, I see why it happened. It started when Adam moved the Tivo from Mom's office to the den.