Saturday, July 28, 2007

Marietta Picture Again


click on the picture for details.

Here we go again!

This is the same picture of Marietta that I posted a couple days ago. However, this one has more stuff in it around the four edges.

The picture below was scanned on my scanner, which I think is 8x10. However, it was a 11x14 picture which made some of vital childhood memories chopped off. For example my paper route and one of the first supermarkets (Krogers) in town, which a big library now stands in its place.

Yesterday I went to Kinko's and had them scan it on their big scanners. I brought along my little stick-stick-memory-thing for them to put the results on. The nice young lady asked me I wanted it on a PDF file and I said yes... so, after she did it I said I changed my mind, I want it on JPEG. She converted the PDF file to JPEG. So Walla!

When I pulled out my wallet to pay she said I didn't owe anything. She said I furnished my own saving device so there were no charge.

I feel sightly guilty. She was nice and polite and I was slightly demanding.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The first thing I noticed was the number of cars parked about. Bet the photo was taken on a Saturday when everyone use to go to town.

Eddie said...

Reuben,
That could be. But it seems now every day is crowded there!