Thursday, July 19, 2007

My Mind Went Blank


I Stand Corrected - or to continue When You Are Caught You Are Caught.

I just deleted a posting. Too bad, I thought it was very good and creative.

The only trouble is that it had one big important misinformation on it that I couldn't side-step.

I admitted in the first sentence I was no sports fan... so, maybe that qualified me to make a blunder.

My son read it and corrected me: Arthur Blank did not build the Atlanta Aquarium. It was Berney Marcus. Both Blank and Marcus were founders of Home Depot. I got them confused. Evidently, I don't know much about business either.

Well, at least I got to be human or divine out of it, I'm not sure which.

Well, win some, lose some.

4 comments:

Michael Bains said...

Ahhh... Too bad I missed it. But now worries, there really isn't much diff 'tween the human and the divine as far as I've been able to tell.

Both of us are completely crazy!

{-;

Eddie said...

Michael,
Isn't it fun to be crazy. You are already excused for anything you do!

kenju said...

Everybody fumbles the ball now and then, Eddie. I surely do!

Eddie said...

It is not that might goof now and then, it is how many times a day people can catch my goof-ups.