Thursday, July 19, 2007

Mr P Head

Anna and I was watching TV tonight and saw a commercial that the scene was in an unknown fast food restaurant. The manager gently fired a teenage boy. After he was fired he got to the pa system and announced next door KFC had boneless wings combo for $3 and something. We cracked up.

It reminded us of a time several years ago we were shopping at Krogers and noticed one kid sweeping seemed to have a bad attitude and the manager, Mr. Johnson* was noticing him.

I think Mr. Johnson* fired him while we were there.

Mr. Johnson was in the same aisle we were shopping in, he was straightening out the displays that managers seem to do when over the PA system we heard a teenage boy say something to the effect, "Attention Kroger shoppers! Mr. Johnson* is a penis head!"

You could hear laughter coming from all over the store.

You should have seen Mr. Johnson* walk quickly towards the office. He had a red face but he was smiling like he was in control, like managers do.

* I forgot his real name, I just wanted the story to slow smoothly.

2 comments:

kenju said...

I wish I had been there to see that!!

Eddie said...

Judy,
That was at least 20 or more years ago. I remember Adam was in the baby's seat of the cart and I still laugh when I think about it.