Sunday, July 29, 2007

Two Items

1. Saturday Anna received a form letter from the Women’s Center of the local hospital telling her that her recent mammogram came back with no abnormalities and told her when she should get another one.

The same day, she received another letter from the same office, the Women’s Center of the local hospital politely scolding her for not having a schedule mammogram. They said their records indicated she had not had a mammogram and was over due for one.

I wonder if the two letters generated from two people sitting side by side in an office. If so, we will call the first one Right Hand and the other one Left Hand.


2. Also Dick Chaney was recently in the hospital. His pace maker had to be adjusted and it seems I heard something about a fibulator. A Fibulator? If a Fibulator helps create fibs, Dick doesn’t need it…. He does well without one. I wonder if they let George W. Bush be in charge while Dick was all drugged up. I doubt it.

8 comments:

kenju said...

If I were Anna, I would go to the Women's Center with both letters in hand and complain!!

Eddie said...

Judy,
I don't know. They might make a mental note of her complaint and remember it the next time they are giving her that uncomfortable exam. Sort of like the kitchen staff spitting in your soup if you complain.

Michael Bains said...

Then she should bake 'em something nice (or just bring flowers) and show 'em both letters with a laugh.

Bet they'd get a kick outta that! {-;

Eddie said...

Michael,
I get it! Deliver the complementary gift with a shit-eating-no-hard-feelings smile!

First I need someone in management to teach me how to smile like that.

Suzanne said...

I think his old fibulator was overused and giving out, so he needs a new one.

Eddie said...

Suzanne,
I think he trade it in on the latest Lie-olator. It allows you to tell a whopper and not even shift your eyes while doing so.

Anonymous said...

Very easily explained. Follah the dollah. They can now surgically enhance the left one and snip off the right. Both are covered.
Itsa no personal, just-a-bizness.

Eddie said...

Follah the dollah - eh?