Monday, July 20, 2009

. . . One Giant Step For Mankind



Today in history, 40 years ago, July 20, 1969, Neil Armstrong was the first person to walk on the Moon. Buzz Aldrin, in moments became the second.

I remember the next morning the head of the Atlanta Post Office Maintenance department, Horace Browning, and I had a long discussion about it all. He was amazed at mankind for making that giant step and I was amazed talking buddy-buddy to one of the top 4 of the 8000 people organization. I was his assistant for about a year.



One giant step for me too.

Hey! Michael Jackson Moonwalked too!

Thanks to my good friend El Postino in his blog PARANOIA STRIKES DEEP for reminding me of today’s historical event. I had no idea what I was going to talk about until I stole the idea from him. The Lord works in mysterious ways.

No comments: