Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Important Announcement


I may or may not have a post on this blog after this for a few days.

Today we are to be elated to the highest speed AT&T has to offer. We presently have DSL but this is suppose to be quicker than that. Quicker is better – right?

My sister had the new fastest speed put in her system and if I remember correctly she had problems which she was down for a couple of days.

And also my son Adam is installing a HP wireless printer/scanner today. I don’t foresee any problems with that – but there is an old saying (about one minute old): “Don’t dance until you hear the music – you never know what might happen.”

3 comments:

kenju said...

Let me know how it works out, especially the wireless printer/scanner.

Eddie said...

Judy,
It works great!

Anna can use it on her computer and I can too.... each on the opposite side of the house.
I copied and printed and scanned so far.
There is still a lot to learn, which I figure I will day by day.
But I have the simple feats learned so far.

Eddie said...

Judy,
I copied and printed a few professional photographs and could not tell the difference.