Sunday, July 19, 2009

The Full Monty - And Then Some


(click on the above for a better view - it might not be what you think)

This Monty is not to be confused with the Monty the Chef, ring leader, and chief bottle washer.

The other day Jackie, one of the Good Old Boys, called me and told me of the latest plans in the works. They have just about talked one of the regular attendees to pose nude… as in stark naked, in an antique car and someone would take his picture.

Jackie said he thinks they have collected enough money to convince him to pose.

The man is a just about 70 years old, give or take a year.

Silently I was wondering how much money I could collect to pay him not to pose.

Jackie said he had a tripod thing to place the photo on. The unveiling of the “unveiled”, so to speak, will be at the next Tuesday meeting (4pm) behind the American Legion of Gresham Avenue in Marietta).

If you want to see a picture of a naked near-seventy year old gentleman or a restored antique car it looks like you might have a treat in store for you.

I doubt if I will be there, due to a prior engagement. Really! Honestly! Look at my Daily Planner!

1 comment:

kenju said...

That picture is hilarious!