Thursday, July 02, 2009

Book Report on DECEPTION POINT


Back in high school some of my book reports were made from CLASSIC COMIC BOOKS. I am trying to make up for that. Now, I actually read the book. That is I do if the movie isn't out yet.

DECEPTION POINT is by Dan Brown. Dan Brown has four books out. I have read three of them: DA VINCI CODE, ANGELS AND DEMONS, and now DECEPTION POINT.

In all three books he challenges the highest of authority and has an urgent chase that takes place over a short period of time, less than 24 hours. All three books keep you on the edge of your seat, like a good old action packed pulp thriller.

I want to go back some day and reread DA VINCI CODE and ANGELS AND DEMONS more slowly, maybe I will since I know now the world didn't explode or crumble in either one - I think both were very educational.

DECEPTION POINT I am not sure that it is all that educational...maybe a few educational points here and there that you would gain as much if you took a tour of the White House. DECEPTION POINT is a good read. But don't look for the meaning of life or creation or anything.

2 comments:

kenju said...

It is an exciting book to read, though. Not all of them have to secure the meaning of life, you know! LOL

Eddie said...

Judy,
That's right! Some things can just be enjoyed for entertainment of it.