Wednesday, June 17, 2009

de Dump, de Dump te Dump, Dump Dump



de Dump! de Cobb County Dump.

In the past two weeks I have been to the Cobb County Dump six times. We have been cleaning out our basement.

On the visit yesterday I just happened to have my camera in the truck. The picture above is where your vehicle is first weighed.

I asked the scale mistress what was the big looming building in the background. She said that was the new jailhouse and gave a tongue-in-cheek smirk. I could almost see her lift a finger and say, "Whoopee!"

This is a very large dorm compared to the Cobb County Prison of the past. I suppose a bigger county prison is a sign of progress.




Pretty artsy junk – a – plenty. This is old appliances, metal frames, and things.



If you click on this picture to make it larger you will see a sign that plainly says that tires with rims go to heaven.




Here, if you click on the above picture, you can see by the sign, cussing (saying bad words) is just not allowed. Here are the big doors you back into with your garbage – throw it out in the middle and haul ass. I did not get the final picture of the station that records your truck without the garbage. ….. which they will correctly calculate how much you owe – which is always $7.00.

Did you know a whole lot of garbage stinks?

No comments: