Friday, June 12, 2009

Come Together Right Now


I like it when things come together from an event that happened about 45 years ago.

The helicopter Squadron I was in supplied helicopters to non aviation ships in the Atlantic area. The name of the squadron was Helicopter Utility Squadron Four (HU-4). The home base was at NAS Lakehurst, New Jersey.

About 1964 or 1965 we had a crew aboard the USS Edisto. I don't remember why or how I got the picture, anyway somehow I ended up with an 8x10 glossy of the picture of the crew which I published on this blog in May 2008.

A few people that was on that cruise have emailed me and made comments. I'm glad after all this time they remember they were once a team.

For the blog I am talking about click here and be sure to read the comments.

I'm glad I had a helping hand.

No comments: