Saturday, September 27, 2008

Today was the Bell Boys Reunion


(remember - click on any picture to see just how big we are)

It just doesn’t get any better than this: Old high school friends, barbecue, and beer – what more would one want? A new car, a cabin in the mountains, and a big bin of cash money for starters.

It is so good to see old friends in their mature years (or old farts). I saw a few people today that I forgot existed until they smiled and I am glad to renew my acquaintance.

The below pictures are mostly people I knew in my formative years – when I was being molded into what I am today. Remember, they are not smiling and laughing with me, they are laughing and smiling at me.
























4 comments:

kenju said...

So, where are the pix of you, Eddie?

Eddie said...

Judy,
Behind the camera.

Unknown said...

Eddie
Good to see some of the other side of my family represented there : Great Aunt Pat Frasure Gatlin & cousin Larry White. See, you just keep getting more people for the family tree..

j3

Eddie said...

John,
Yep, Barbara & Larry were there and Pat also brought her daughter. So, there were 4 Frasure family members and 3 Hunter family members (Frances & Anna).