Saturday, September 27, 2008

Another Gas Shortage Report


Yesterday with my tank filled driving away from Krogers about 3 blocks down the street was a hog-of-car just sitting in the right lane that was pointed to where I just left.

In front of the car was an angry looking man walking. I think the man probably ran out of gas and was pissed off over the whole situation.

I thought that he had no gas container. He would probably have to go inside Krogers, buy a gas container and come back out and get in line like everybody else. Which by then was stretched three blocks way. And what do you do standing in line between cars when you are not moving? Twiddle your thumbs? Look up at the clouds? Fold your arms behind your back?

If he felt pissed off when he ran out of gas, boy after he moved to the back of the line, I bet he was really felt pissed off and pissed on.

No comments: