Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The Big Bang is Today!


The Big Bang Test is Today

The Big Bang Theory is a set of events in the universe of certain chemicals mixing and colliding with each other created planets, and thus creating life – after the Big Bang changed to hot soup. That is my layman’s version.

Scientists in Geneva have built a huge machine to recreate the Big Bang underground today.

A small group of scientists are trying to prevent the Big Bang test, saying it could cause the Black Hole reaction, which would suck everything in the world into it, thus ending all forms of life on Earth.

The pro-Big Bang today scientists are saying in so many words, “Aw, poo! The percentage is very small something like that would happen!”

The percentage is very small? That means there is a certain percent chance it will happen.

The anti-Big Bang today scientists are saying they are dealing with unknown stuff they have never dealt with before – and forces unknown might set off the Black Hole chain reaction.

So, today might be our last day on Earth.

There are some things I am wondering about:

(1) should I go off my diet and pig out today? If I wake up tomorrow, I can always go back on it.

(2) I can take my charge cards and purchase all little electronic gadgets that might cause me instant gratification… and of course return them the next day, if there is a next day.

(3) Forget about our long-term Roth IRA mutual funds.

(4) See if I can get an advance on our life insurance policies because we or they won’t be around for the transaction later – but that doesn’t mean they are still obligated to pay up!


It the Scientists in Geneva have already conducted their underground Big Bang Test and no Black Hole was instantly created, then, Never mind!

6 comments:

Si's blog said...

Hey, an advance on my life insurance! Wish I had thought of that. Or maybe go buy a Lamborghini on credit and go 200 mph up Route 13. They can send me to jail tomorrow.

Oh, dear, the sky is getting dark! Good bye cruel worl.......

Eddie said...

Si,
And if they immediately take you to a judge and he bangs his gravel and says "Ten years!"
You can say, "You don't have the balls to make it 50 years, asshole!"

Then, it would be my luck that the Big Bang was only a fizzle.

kenju said...

YES to all questions, Eddie. And since the test is already started, never mind.

Eddie said...

Judy,
But has it ended yet?
Time will tell.

Deborah Wilson said...

Well, Eddie, if I don't get a chance to post here anymore, it's been nice talkin' to ya!

I've been reading a lot about this, guess we'll have to wait and see...I wouldn't spend any $ though...

I figure if I'm goin' out, I'm goin' out cheap. lol

Eddie said...

Deborah,
The truth be told, I call myself very frugal - or as the rest of the family say, CHEAP!!!
It is in my blood not to owe anybody a cent, so if the world is ended today, I will most likely do my swan dive in the black.