Monday, October 26, 2009

Today In History


Some very notable people were born on this date:

1945 – Pat Conroy author of Great Santini, Prince of Tides, Citadel and others.
1946 – Pat Sajak TV Host of Wheel of Fortune.
1946 - Jaclyn Smith actress (Charlie’s Angels).
1947 - Hilary Rodham Clinton, First Lady, Senator, and Secretary of State.

October the 26th produced people who made a difference. Whether you agree with the above people or not, I think you would have to agree they made a difference.

Imagine what the world would be like if there was no Pat Sajak.

3 comments:

G said...

I refuse to take the bait :)

kenju said...

Me either. He's the one I could do without the most, although Hilary comes in a close second.

Eddie said...

Judy & Geri,

I wasn't tossing out bait or anything like that.

I was just working up to "imagine what this world would be like without Pat Sajak", that's all.