Sunday, October 04, 2009

Oh, My God!


Last night we went to a function; or maybe it was a celebration. In ever which case, it was catered with good food.

The big room had many big round tables. I think about 8 could sit per table.

We sat with one couple we knew and before it was all over with other couples sat down.

The lady of the other original couple had a low-cut on that accentuate her bountiful cleavage. She was a contrast of herself. She had a cute youthful face but her hair was gray and her husband was an older man. All but the boobs they looked like a grandparent couple.

She wore a small top jacket in. She removed the little jacket. And I suppose after a few stares she felt self conscious and put it back on and buttoned the top buttoned. Then the front was mostly closed but there was just enough flap to allow the to boobs peek out to give one a flirty hint what was underneath.

Maybe it was all Victoria’s Secret hardware.

The last couple to sit down was a young couple. I doubt he they were 30 yet. The guy had a camera bag. He pulled out of the bag a big and nice digital camera. He said he was taking the official pictures.

On his flash he attached a white plastic cover. I think that the white cover would sort of muffled the flash, making a soft light instead of a harsh light.

He said he would start with our table taking pictures. He told the lady with the little top jacket on and her husband he wanted to take their picture.

I think the lady thought it would be more elegant if she removed her little jacket.

When she removed it the photographer first instant verbal expression without thinking was “Oh My God!”

Almost as quick as his expression was, his wife, under the table, gave him a good swift hit in his groin.

Cough!

Then he took our picture.

10 comments:

kenju said...

HAHA! I'd like to have been a fly on the wall there!!

Eddie said...

Judy,
I think it would have interesting to fly flying table to table. I'm sure that wasn't the only show going on.

Anonymous said...

I WOULD LOVE TO BE A FLY IN THE CLEAVAGE.
PR

Eddie said...

PR,
If so, I suggest you tip-toe with all six of your feet, otherwise she might swat.

Hubba Hubba said...

When I saw the photo, I thought it was a person's two knees touching with black stockings on. Sorry, it's just me...

Anonymous said...

HUBBA HUBBA,

R-IIIIGGHHH-!!!!
PR

G said...

After you grandpas stop drooling, maybe we'll find out the REAL purpose of the function. yada yada ho ho

Eddie said...

Geri,
I'll blame it on Madison Avenue.

Jean Campbell said...

At first I thought that was a photo from your last colonoscopy, just after the tube comes out.

Boy, this story sure tops mine about the young man who came to give an estimate on new heating/AC here and blurted, "Gee, I didn't know OLD people had computers," when he saw that we had two desks and two computers in the room where the furnace hides in its little closet.

Eddie said...

Jean,
Anna and I both have a reputation with our sons of blurting out the wrong thing and the wrong place.

We can either be us or be hidden behind locked doors.