Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Oakland Cemetery Talk Tomorrow


Above Marietta Scene in the depths o Marietta Station Walk.

Tomorrow at the Marietta Historical Center:

Approximately seventy thousand souls lay in rest at historic Oakland Cemetery in Atlanta. Local author Cathy Kaemmerlen shares stories of the famous men and women buried in this historic cemetery, a graveyard filled with coffins of Civil War soldiers, civil rights pioneers, acclaimed writers, and leaders of industry. Kaemmerlen will be at the Museum to talk about her book, The Historic Oakland Cemetery of Atlanta: Speaking Stones.

Bring Your Brown Bag Lunch
Beverages will be served.
Free to Members, $5 to the Public
Reservations suggested at 770-794-5710

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROCK, DO NOT TAKE A BUMBERSHOOT ITF IT WAS PROVIDED BY VIRGIL. TAKE A CAP. I HATE IT WHEN YOU GET ZERO COMMENTS.YOUR PAL,
PR

Eddie said...

PR,
Thank you for being concerned, but it doesn't bother me at all.

I don't keep a blog going for comments. I keep it going just to keep my mind in working order. If I am busy I might not even get around reading the comments.

But that is kind and thoughtful of you.

What is a bumbershoot?

Anonymous said...

PARASOL
PR