Friday, June 06, 2008

Ostrich Mobile postcard


Dinah McCloud here.

I just wanted to show you a picture of me on my Ostrich back many years ago.

Then I was a pace setter, or a trend setter.

The man at the auto shop lent it to me for a loaner when I carried my roadster in for repairs.

I looked so debonair on this big bird with my head up and my nose pointed upward.

Then, I hopped off and marred up ankle deep in ostrich poot.

I made quiet a name for myself the next day at the homeless shelter, handing out ostrich burgers and ostrich stew.

Ta ta for now.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger kenju said...

LOL. When I first saw it, it looked like the woman's legs were the ostrich's.

8:45 PM  
Blogger ET said...

Judy,
Now that you mention it, the old dame does look like she is has long skinny bird legs.

3:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter script