Thursday, June 05, 2008

Me and Mr. Moon


While sorting through some pictures the other day I came across this. It is me and a paper moon. I’m the one on the left.

Not too many years ago I looked all over for this picture and decided it was lost forever. Then.. surprise! It is not that great of a picture, I look something like a wet rat or a war refugee asking if you have any money, but it is a matter of being possessive. I wanted that picture because it is mine, regardless how bad it is.

Now, I have it, I feel all warm inside.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eddie,
Now the whole world can be mooned.

kenju said...

LOL....I like the photo, Eddie. It's a good backdrop!

Eddie said...

Judy,
Yes it is a good back drop. However, now days if someone wanted that backdrop for their kids people would wonder - "are you trying to say the kid is spaced out or something?"

John,

I have a moon print of myself.... or, I should say mooning print, that was taken in the Navy. I haven't dared scanned it, then I know the temptation would be too great.