Saturday, March 04, 2006

Wait! Repeat that - I only Heard Part of It!

Yesterday at Weight Watchers our pleasant looking lecturer, age about 50, used the words “my tits” which embarrassed her I could tell, her face became flushed.

She has nice full breasts, the few times she had wore a low cut, when she bent over in front of the class I couldn’t help notice how nice they looked. Maybe she has help from Victoria’s Secret, I don’t know.

While she was lecturing yesterday I noticed a string of Mardi Gras beads wrapped around one arm. I asked Anna weren’t they Mardi Gras beads and she said it looked like it. Our lecturer dresses in loud and gypsy looking clothes sometimes, and beads of any sorts would look natural with her getup.

The lecturer is always quiet tuned in the audience – knowing how to get the most out of it, who to ask what questions to – which by the way, I am her comic relief person… she can count on me to come out with a good witty crack to have everybody there crack up in laughter if I am prompt to.

Most of the times I am the only male there.

I forgot her beads and concentrated on the white-haired young lady in front of who just bought an official Weight-Watchers pedometer and she had it out of its box and was looking at the directions and looking at all the bells and whistles of the little gadget itself. I was completely absorb looking over her shoulder, and from time to time make a comment or ask her “what is that button?” and so on.

Then I heard the lecturer end a sentence with “my tits!” and the audience cracked up laughing.

I completely dropped the WW pedometer out of mind and said, “What was that?” And that even caused the women to roar.

The lecturer, as I said, plays her audience. She was aware I was not listening to her, so she could get by talking as if she was talking to a 100% female listening audience.

When the laughter died down, it was explained to me that what she said was something to the effect, “My husband and I went to a Mardi Gras party last night, and - NO, to get these beads I did not have to show my tits.”

3 comments:

Eddie said...

Howdee!
I see you are a Stephen King fan. I am currently reading "The Regulators" by Stephen's alter-ego.

Carolyn said...

You mean I didn't have to show mine to get those beads after all???

;D

Eddie said...

Yes you do! That is a unbreakable rule. I don't know who my WW person knows to get away that.